Our customers experience super fast drying times, on average just 30 minutes with outstanding results.
In February 2018, we invested heavily in the Texatherm Carpet Cleaning System.
The Texatherm Cleaning System is a unique and patented process, launched in 1999 and is now recognised as being market leading. Designed by carpet cleaners for carpet cleaners it has revolutionised the industry. The process combines chemical reaction with a heated pad in a way that creates a capillary wicking action, drawing the soil and staining up and out of the carpet fibres.
So what is the Texatherm System?
The Texatherm Cleaning System is a patented process combining a unique chemical technology with heat, agitation and reaction between two solutions. The process produces a capillary action which safely deep wet cleans carpets but also delivers all the benefits normally only associated with dry cleaning systems.
Seeing is believing!
- Keep disruption to a minimum with faster drying times
- Clean carpet tiles better and more easily than ever before
- Enjoy minimal downtime by being totally reliable
- Cope with even the toughest of stains and scuff marks.
We provide carpet cleaning services to homes, offices, hotels, restaurants, bars and schools throughout the North West. Our uniformed staff are fully trained and can carry out an inspection prior to cleaning. Contact us today to discuss your requirements and take advantage of our competitive prices as well as these great benefits that will restore your carpet or flooring back to its original appearance.
- DRY IN ONLY 30 MINUTES
- SAFE FOR USE ON WOOL CARPETS
- LOW MOISTURE & NOISE LEVELS
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
- CLEANS, DISINFECTS AND APPLIES ANTI-STATIC COATING
- LEAVES NO RESOILING STICKY RESIDUE
- GUARANTEED NOT TO STRETCH, SHRINK OR SPLIT SEAMS
- UPTO 60% REDUCTION IN CLEANING TIME